Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Very Cool Lady Blogger Lip-Sticking

Lip-Sticking

Yvonne DiVitta is a very cool lady with a very cool blog, Lig-Sticking (linked to above).

She also has a very cool book title: Dickless Marketing.

The genesis of the title is explained here: http://windsormedia.blogs.com/aha/

The full title of her book is Dickless Marketing: Smart Marketing to Women Online. The "Official Dickless" website is here: http://www.marketingtowomenonline.com/index.htm

My thanks to And Wibbels, of Easy Bake Weblogs, for connecting me with Yvette by sending me a link to his recent interview of Yvette.

Andy is beginning to remind me of Thomas Leonard.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Andy is beginning to remind me of Thomas Leonard.

WOW. Great compliment. THANKS!

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Al Cannistraro said...

Yvonne,

Yvette. Yvonne. Am I the first person to confuse these two very similar sounding and appearing names? I apologize. And I've corrected the posting above, changing Yvette to Yvonne.

An interview sounds like a great idea! I'll be in touch.

Al C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home